Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Out from the Blogger Cave

So I've decided that instead of me sending out a bunch of emails that you are forced to read, I've decided to start a blog to keep you all updated on Matthias and I's life here in Germany! I have been a turtle hiding in its shell for awhile and I think it's time to come out and get into contact with everyone again!

I know I've been promising pictures of our apartment for a while now, well today is your lucky day....drum roll please....

I wish I had pictures of the apartment before, but there was absolutely NOTHING in this apartment, I'm happy to say that we built this all on our own!! Ikea should sponsor us...we invested a lot of our mula into their stores...you're welcome Ikea!

This is our Kitchen (grey wall)/Living Room...


Living room part of the living room (red wall)...


Of course the T.V...


Our extremely 'huge' bathroom...


Our bedroom looking into the kitchen/living room...


Our balcony over looking the city!


Our hand-made closet, Dad you should be proud!

No comments: